Down v Armagh Ulster Senior Football Championship - 19th May 2019 Parking and Travel Arrangements
Wednesday 15th May 2019
Down v Armagh
Ulster Senior Football Championship - 19th May 2019
Parking and Travel Arrangements
We want to try and make it an enjoyable experience for all patrons attending Pairc Esler on 19th May and to assist in making that happen some arrangements have been put in place.
In conjunction with Translink (Transport Partner of Ulster GAA) there will be a Shuttle Bus Service in operation as follows:
- Bus will leave Burren GAA grounds at 1.00pm,1.30pm,2.00pm,2.30pm,3.00pm for airc Esler stopping at the Square Warrenint . Buses will then make the return journey post match from outside the ground on the Warrenpoint side.
- Bus will leave St Paul’s school for Pairc Esler at1.00pm,1.30pm,2.00pm,2.30pm, 3.00pm. Buses will then make the return journey post match leaving from River Street.
- Bus will leave Newry Train Station commencing at 1.10pm, 1.40pm,2.10pm, 2.40pm, 3.10pm and bus will then make the return journey from River Street.
The following car parks are available for patrons Free of Charge:
- North Street Car Park (for patrons coming from Belfast/Armagh Road areas) 10 minutes’ walk to the ground
- Gateway Car Park, Kilmorey Street.
- River Street Car Park.
- Buttercrane Shopping Centre (Produce your match programme/match ticket and you can avail of free parking).
- The Quays Shopping Centre (Produce your match programme/match ticket and you can avail of free parking).
- Greenbank Industrial Estate.
- St Mary’s High School Newry.
The following parking restrictions are in place:
- No parking on the hard shoulder of the Dual Carriageway.
- No parking on Kilmorey Street/Warrenpoint Road.
- No parking on Chapel Hill.
- Restricted parking on Chapel Street.
Points for Consideration
- Mass in St Mary’s Chapel at 11.00am on Sunday.
TURNSTILES OPEN AT 12.45PM